Personal Essay (MS)
November 3, 2022
Location: Grace Fellowship
(1971 S. Main St., Greensboro, GA)
Roster Due: 10/6/22
Region Events: 10/11/22 - 10/28/22
Killian Hill Christian School-Lilburn: Oct. 11
The King's Academy- Woodstock: Oct. 13
First Academy-Douglas: Oct. 18
Grace Fellowship-Greensboro: Oct. 20
LaGrange: Oct. 25
Middle School Personal Essay is part of the Middle School Academic Day with regions all over Georgia. The Middle School Championship will be held on Thursday, Nov.3 @ Grace Fellowship (1971 S. Main St., Greensboro, GA)
- Each school may enter one (1) contestant. The contestant may be either male or female.
- The GAPPS office will prepare a list of topics for the Region and State Literary competitions.
- All essays will be written in ink.
- One (1) hour will be given for writing the essay.
- No other materials, coaching, or dictionaries will be allowed in the room.
- Students will be given a choice of 3 prompts.
- Scratch paper will be provided as well as the final draft paper.