ES Science Fair
(This event will take place during Region Elementary Academic Day)
- Each school may send three (3) projects from Elementary School (3rd - 5th).
- Projects may be the work of individuals or groups of no more than 3 students.
- Schools are expected to host their own Science Fair in order to determine the students selected to attend.
- The top three (3) placing projects will receive medals.
- A rubric for judging will be provided.
- Any discipline of science can be represented in the projects.
- Students will be given approximately three (3) feet of table space to display their project.
- At least one (1) student per project will be interviewed by the judges.