March 17, 2023
Location: Grace Fellowship
1971 S. Main St.
Roster Due: 3/2/23
Each school may send three (3) projects from Middle School (6th -8th)
- Projects may be the work of individuals or groups of no more than 3 students.
- Schools are expected to host their own Science Fair in order to determine the students selected to attend.
- The Middle School Fair will be held at one location and the top three (3) placing projects will receive medals.
- A rubric for judging will be provided.
- Any discipline of science can be represented in the projects.
- Students will be given approximately three (3) feet of table space to display their project.
- At least one (1) student per project will be interviewed by the judges.