- Each school may nominate up to 2 students each (soprano, alto, tenor, bass) to perform at competition day for Chorus.
- The event is for students in 7th -12th grades.
- Schools do not have to participate in the Choral competition to nominate students for Honors Chorus.
- Schools or individual students will purchase their own music via JW Pepper and link provided by GAPPS. The music will be selected by the clinician)
- Students are responsible for learning the music ahead of time to the best of their ability and arriving on time to practice the music before the concert.
Concert attire: All black: No jacket required
Cost: The fee is $25 per student which includes lunch. Schools may nominate up to 8 students (2 per voice part of SATB)
Honors Chorus Nomination Form: (Click Here)
Link to music: (Click Here)
Dr. Kenneth Gabrielse
Dean, Professor of Music @ Truett McConnell University
Bio page: Click here